sexta-feira, 14 de junho de 2013

Free me!

Log, Forest, Free, Liberdade, Floresta,

Come, let us find, let us disappear into a place in the forest.
Far in where you sit on a log and has the sky above...
And moving, and crawling... free...

I like flowers, I like girls, and I like wine.
Beautiful are the flowers, boys and girls and prospects.
Loosen my clothes, help me - free...

Free me from those who beat the heart out of you.
Free me from those who only make one's life miserable.
Free me... from those who only put me down...

Free me... from those who only put me down...
Demanding love, demand for everyone...
Demanding love, demand for everyone...

(...)

 
Let it be summer, hear how it's humming,
Taking its time, taking its time.
The drums are playing, we are playing
A number on our stomachs
We play on the flutes, free,
Let we be thirsty, I'll drink the old red wine.
...Old red wine.

Totally wonderful, unashamed, we laugh.
Those raisins I will bless, free.
Free me from those who only beat the heart out of you.

Free me form those who only make one's life miserable.
Free me... from those who only put me down.
Free me... from those who only put me down.

Demanding for love, demand for everyone...
Demanding for love, demand for everyone...

(Sebastian)

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...